- BikeSmart lets you keep closer track of your cycling history and fitness progress by giving you access anywhere and anytime.
- With BikeSmart you can view your Garmin Connect™ web data on your mobile device. You can track your ride history and show totals per year, month, week, or day. Totals are a unique feature of BikeSmart and provide a great way to track your mileage from year to year.
- Ride details available include a route map, lap information, and minimum and maximum points for all collected data values.
- With BikeSmart's interactive ride chart you can see elevation, heart rate, speed, and distance at any point along your route.
- You can also view your personal best rides including fastest, longest, fastest average speed, highest ascent and most calories burned.
- BikeSmart is also a very easy way to share your activities with your friends via Facebook, email, Twitter or text message.
- BikeSmart pairs with any Garmin Connect™ account. Upload your ride data from your device to your Garmin Connect™ account and then use BikeSmart to see all your activities on your mobile device.
- To display some values in BikeSmart, such as GPS location data, heart rate, elevation, cadence and power values, you will need a data collection device such as the Garmin Edge 500, 510, 810 or a similar device that collects this data. You can collect your data anyway you prefer then view it easily with BikeSmart.
- BikeSmart will automatically check for new data when it starts. If you what to check for new data manually you can either drag down on the list of rides or go to Settings and tap on the item showing the Last Sync date and time.
- Tap and drag the yellow indicator bar on the ride graph to move the indicator back and forth.
- Pinch to zoom in or out on the graphs or maps.
- Tap on the chart data points to show their values.
- Maps and graphs work either in portrait or landscape mode.
- If you change your Garmin Connect™ user ID or password, go to settings and tap on "Clear User and Password".
- If you use your Garmin Connect™ account on the web and make changes to activities, create activities or delete activities, the data in BikeSmart may be out of sync. After you save your changes on the web come back to BikeSmart and go to settings and tap on "Reset All Data". This will force a full refresh of all activity data from your account and will get everything back in sync.
- The totals page shows totals for this week, last week, this month, last month, this year, last year and last years total up to today's date. The difference line shows the difference in milage from last year at today's date compared to this year for today's date.
BikeSmart displays ride data from a Garmin Connect™ account. You must have a Garmin Connect™ account to make BikeSmart useful. Enter your Garmin Connect™ user ID and password the first time you connect with BikeSmart. This user ID and password will then be saved for future connections.
BikeSmart was not written by Garmin and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Garmin. Please do not try and contact Garmin with BikeSmart issues.
- Support for goals
- Support for more map types
- Contact BikeSmart via email at [email protected]
- Or fill out this form and click Submit.